Thursday, January 9, 2020

my ideas for advertising


        

1.my advertorial will be based around the creation of my idea. This will include such things as the background of it(when it first officially started and what made it popular.) it may also say such things like how it was turned from GTA 1 to GTA 5 and how its changed over time, such as things like adding a bigger story line to the game
I will also compare it to other modern day video games such as Minecraft and call of duty and many others.
A advertorial is a newspaper or magazine advertisement giving information about a product in the style of an editorial or objective journalistic article.


My Idea
this is the layout to my advertorial. I will have my title in the middle of the pages with border pictures and side text with a back round bleed picture

2.my video Idea will feature such things as gameplay and voice overs, and many more things such as maybe quotes from different people saying there opinions on the game. I will use the inspiration from other adverts such as famous youtuber KSI that advertised about a invisible football. although this is supposed to be a laugh I believe this video gives a good view to it from a advertisement perspective.
Script

+hey Ainslie wanna come play with us
-nah sorry im playing my game.
-well actually could you guys help me with a mission im stuck on
+okay well wait up as we are new to this game 
+right so how do we play this then?
-well you need to use a controller for a start and just sorta move like normal and spam A to run and X to jump its quite simple.
+there definitely some different controls
-yeah I know but there easy and simple like its better for your hand.
+yes that's true. 
- plus the offline mode offers 3 different story lines that all link together and they all have a separate life story. and another good thing is the people who run this game give out free money every now n then and its not a little sometimes you can get lots like I have.
+anyway lets do this lets grind out the game.
-yea okay
5 HOURS LATER
+jeez guys we've been on here all day  
-well did you like it?
+yes it was such  a good game the graphics the creativity and the fact that you can do everything on storymode with your friends online makes it even better.
-told you it was good
+okay I got to hand it to you, you do have a good taste. anyways ive gotta go guys so see you toomorow and we will play more and get even better and more money.
-yes deffinately. see yous tomorrow.




3.my radio advert will be based on being in GTA so I will use the GTA gameplay of one of there radios and I will cut it up to place my own advert within the radio station to create this advert. this will be very similar to the video advert but I will change it up as it is just voice for a radio advert so I will have to make it seem more encouraging without a video maybe using fake discounts or maybe just saying how good of a game it is.

4.My information website will be like a guide for new people, this will be because there are many new people joining everyday and I believe that just like me, some people want to find such things like the best cars for your money or the best guns and upgrades or maybe just simple things just like how to each easy money.

No comments:

Post a Comment