Friday, November 1, 2019

story boards

for this shot I will do a wide shot but to change it up I could tack it to me or I may zoom in to a medium shot. this is because it interacts with the background more.  



















 this contrasts between all three different shots and changes up between them like tracking or switching between shots like mid to close up or wide to close up.
some of these shots will be used in my documentary  like the wide tracking shot, this is because it changes up the background and how it is and how it performs
I will use close ups to build dramatic tension between the character and the viewer I could use a mid shot for things like maybe shooting videos over somebodies shoulder to create the effect of speaking to one and other.


1 comment:

  1. need more information for the story board as the photo isn't clear enough

    ReplyDelete